The Greenview Water Systems Solution
to a Limited Water Resource.
||Greenview Water Systems
is an eco- friendly company with its mission to save water and keep your lawn
With water restrictions
in effect throughout Florida, home owners and businesses will only be able to water their lawns
once a week.
|Green View installs a water tank in ground and connects your gutters to harvest the water from rain fall to fill up the underground tank, then a home owner can use that harvest water from the tank to water their lawn and not use the city water supply.
- The Purpose is to give homeowners and commercial properties the ability to water their lawns, flowers and landscape all year round especially during drought seasons using reclaimed water.
- The System Starts With Rainwater collected from the roofs of buildings, by way of the gutters and piped into a tank that is underground, usually 1700 gallons for a typical home and 3400 for a typical commercial application, all piping is buried underground. The irrigation systems works the same as before except we install a pump the pulls the water out of the tank.
- During Drought Seasons you are allowed to water as much as you would like to as long as you us 100% reclaimed water.
- In The Event That a Property's Tanks Do Not Collect Enough Rainwater we guarantee to truck in water from one of our water trucks. We can do this because we use a desalinater to clean salt water taken from the ocean.
- The System Can Be Converted to supply water to residence only in the event of a hurricane knocking out the water supply. If a hurricane is forecasted we come out and handle the conversion and top off your tank.
- The Greenview System also eliminates all rust and discoloring for residents and commercial buildings that are on well systems.
- We Put a Small Sign on Your Lawn to notify code enforcement agencies and neighbors that the property is exempt from watering restrictions.
- The System is Tax Deductable.
- Customers Will See a Reduction in Their Water and Sewer Bills.
- Added Value to price of home or building.